Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Award!

This has been a really busy summer!  We've had Birthday and Gotcha Day celebrations, and now our sweet friends Haopee, Peanuts and Buchi at My Dogs Love Me have awarded us with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  We are so thrilled they think enough of us to confer the award on us!  Thank you so much!  We try very hard to overcome our handicap caused by the mom's lameness.  Its a constant struggle.


The award was granted to both Oui Oui and Mica Minnie Moo, so we will be telling you sevenity things about us.  So here we go:

OO:  I am such a bad eater the mom has become superstitious and won't look back to see if I'm eating for fear I won't.

MMM:  The lady who sent me to my home said I was "a good little eater".  She was wrong.  I'm a good BIG eater.  I finish everyone else's meal and lick all the bowls clean.

OO:  I love to sleep under covers, pillows and inside pillow cases.


MMM:  When Oui Oui is sleeping under or in something, I have an irresistible urge to walk on her.

OO:  When MMM squeaks I come running to make sure everything is ok.

MMM:  When the mom does something scary to me, like clipping my nails, I squeak.

OO:  I walk on banisters and hand railings.

MMM:  Oui Oui taught me to walk on banisters and hand railings.  The mom calls them "The Cat Super Highway".

OO:  At the first sign of Julie & MMM trying to kill each other from under the door, I hide under the bed.

MMM:  Julie & I try to kill each other under the door every night.






OO:  I've whapped MMM twice since she came to live here.  Both times she tried sleeping in my spot next to The Girl.

MMM:  I still hiss & growl at Carl for no reason.  Sometimes I go out of my way just to do it.





OO:  When the dog next door gave us all fleas, I screamed bloody murder during our flea bath.


MMM:  For the first 9 months here, my hackles were always raised.  They are still up a lot, specially when I'm excited.



So now we get to pass this award on.  Please pardon us for not doing a link to all the blogs.  If you already have the award, please excuse the mom, she's old and feeble minded.  We hope you have fun!  We did with our answers.  We award this to:

Kwee Cats - Anyone with that many cats deserves an award.
Eric & Flynn - They are just so manly!
CCL Wendy - Dante. Need we say more?
The Furries of Whisppy - They are all so darn cute!
Cat Wisdom 101 - Again, enough said.
Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats - They make us laugh!
Cherry City Kitties - They are new and very sweet.
Devoted to Willow - She is so unusual and pretty.
The Shelter Cats - What great work they do!
Need I Say Meow - A new blog with sweet kitties.

If anyone else would like it, go ahead and take it!  Have fun!

31 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations on your award. We love learning more about our furriends.

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love how you're a 'good BIG eater' and I'm gonna mention that to the peeps 'cause I kind of think that might be what's up with my sister Mason. purrs

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award!

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Congrats and thanks for paying it forward to us at Cat Wisdom 101. We wisely accept :-)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations on your award! I always love reading new things about my friends.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations! Wow, loved learning more about you! Battling under the door sounds like fun... yikes! MOL

Cherry City Kitties said...

Congratulations! It's so nice to know more about you. And OMC!!!! you gave us the award too????? It's our first and we are soooooooooo...... honored.
Purring like motorboats over here,
Harry, Dexter and Tipp.

GLOGIRLY said...

Congrats!!! Such a cool award...and it's always fun to learn more about our friends.

xo, Katie & Glogirly

Gigi said...

Wow! Those were sebenty or elebenty really really inneresting things about you guys.

(P.S. I am a bad eater too, and my Human has weird little superstitions too, though for the last six months or so, I have eating way better than I used to. When I was younger I could make her actually WEEP in frustration sometimes, MOL! Ah, those were the days!)

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on your award and THANK YOU for passing it on to us! We're so honored. :D

haopee said...

Bloody Murder!!!

Congratulations guys. I had a blast reading about you.

P.S. The nerve of MMM sleeping with The Girl!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award and thanks for passing it on to us. Oui Oui you are very similar to me (Flynn) in the things about yourself. We will try and post it in the next week. Mum is terrible with helping us and we have some from ages back we need to post too.

Marg said...

Wow, that was such fun hearing all about those facts about you two. Too funny, some of them. We whap each other too. Take care.

Hannah and Lucy said...

Concats on your award - you gave great answers.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Congratulations on your award! Some of your things cracked us up.

BTW, when Nicki's excited and happy his hackles raise too! Like when he had a head-butting, scritching session with the mom. He'll purr up a storm and his tail will poof out and the fur on his back stand up. :-)

www.shelter-cats.com said...

Congratulations! These are such funny and entertaining factoids. But we wouldn't expect anything less from Oui Oui and Mica Minnie Moo. Can we see pictures of the railing walking someday?

Thank you so much for sharing the award with Shelter-Cats. It's a real honor.

xxoo Maggie

Marilia said...

ConCats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Katie Isabella said...

I LOVE reading different things like these. And MMM please don't annoy Carl. Me and Admiral (well, she was) are fond of him. xoxoxox

meowmeowmans said...

Concatulations on your great award, sweet friends! We think it's very well-deserved. :)

It sure was fun to learn all those things about MMM and Oui Oui. And Oui Oui, that picture of you in the pillow case is the cutest!

Hugs to you all. :)

Pee ess: we saw your comment about the sheloter thing over at Sparkle's bloggie ... we will go and check it out. Fanks!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

MIEOW!! Concatz to you Sweet babiez ♥♥ !! We can't believez you nefeur run owt ov new thinz to tell us all ^..^ and dat your SS iz so attentive to your needz!! If you think your mom iz Lame, you should be HERE ^..^ In summer we are left to fend fur owrselvez like wolvez! ^..^ UH OH! We gotta go, bad storm almos here...... talk to you soon ...♥♥xoxo♥♥

CCL Wendy said...

Congratulations on your latest award, and for passing it on to Dante, as well.

It's nice to learn more about you so we can see your motivation for the things you do.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those were all very interesting facts to learn about you both. Concats on your award. We know you deserve it and many more.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Concatulations!

We also enjoy learning more about our furiends :)

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Lovely awardie! You all deserve it. We loved the neat things about you!

Anonymous said...

Concatulations!

Willow said...

Concats on the award. Oui Oui and Mica Minnie Moo it was fun to learn these new elebity billion things about you.

This is an award I had already written about through Mom was lame in putting it on my sidebar so I'll make an extra special mention about you awarding it to me purrs.

Unknown said...

What a nice award and thank you for giving it to us too!

Now I think what I do is think of 7 things about me to share and then pass the award on... I am slow with the interwebs sometimes. I am up to 6 WPM now. I will get better.

Thanks again!!!

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Thank you guys, so much! We've been dealing with CatDaddy Junior's car making itself dead. To get this news now, the big smiles you gave us with it is sure appreciated! We working with our Mumsy to get us a big happy post on it ready. We gots one to get done first not so happy, then this one will be a super happy to do! Thank you so much for thinking of us. After the car woes, it's got all our hearts singing happy :-)

Hugs, love and kitty kiss to you all, and don't forget to have a happy!