Sunday, July 29, 2012

MANCAT MONDAY

I'm going to talk frank Mancat talk here!  



I don't know about you, but I am just about voted out!  I have been voting for my favorite everythings and I sure will be happy when I can snooze in the sunpuddles without worrying about voting.  I try to do my civic duty, but being a mancat, I'd rather sleep!  Or possibly eat.  Bathing is good too, when I'm in the mood.  And so is singing.  And its a little confusing with the Cat-O-Lympics, Petties and everything going on at the same time.  Further, I bet the winners are dying to know who they are so they can stop sitting at the edge of their seats.  I know I would, had I worked up the energy to enter anything.  I'm not a little busy body like Oui Oui.

So after complaining, I'm going to point out one more thing you can do.  Have you noticed the "Unsung Hero" Award at the Petties?  Do you have an unsung hero?  I don't qualify cause I love singing, so I would be in the "Singing Hero" cat-o-gory.  If you have a favorite volunteer type person, you can nominate them and the pet charity of their choice would win $10,000 if they are chosen!  So the next time you are at the Petties, nominate someone.

If you don't have a particular person in mind, but want to help some kitties by nominating a purrson, there is Kevin Hattori, the actual Meowmeowmans himself, the brains and wit behind Animal Shelter Volunteer Life.  He has been helping kitties for 15 years, and I know you know how excellent PAWS is. Here is a link to a an interview at Mousebreath so you can learn something about him.  There is even a cute love story for you romantic ladycats.  And here is a link to the nomination form.

Ok, I'm done stumping.  A warm spot in the sun awaits me!  Thanks for listening.

18 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

Carl, can't talk...gotta go vote!

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, thanks so much for thinking of us, Carl (and for stumping, too)! With friends like you and your family, we are ALREADY winners. :)

Big hugs!

The Island Cats said...

Kevin is a great Unsung Hero! Or does he like to sing too?? ;)

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think Kevin is an awesome choice! I hope he can't sing, or that might disqualify him!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We're off to vote!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Poor tired kitty.. Is your voting paw all worn out?

Ellen Whyte said...

Poor kitty! We'll rub your paw for you and purr you to sleep.

haopee said...

To tell you frankly, I first thought Kevin had a different name... like Mandy. LOL.

Anyway, yes, we do our petties every time we remember it and that more than often.

Kevin is kitty awesome!

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Marg said...

There is a lot of voting going on right now. We also think that Kevin is special. He does help so many kitties find homes. Hope you have a good snooze Carl. Take care.

Fuzzy Tales said...

Kevin IS very special, we agree. Great choice. :-)

And yes, there's a lot of voting going on! We like Housecat Confidential's idea of everyone winning gold. :-)

Brian's Home Blog said...

Maybe we should all vote on when we want to vote!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

SOMEONE must be paying you BIG BUCKS for these posts....MOL!

FYI: We've BEEN voting :)

Katie Isabella said...

Thank you Carl. I will go straight there because me, and Admiral did and mommy does with me, adore Kevin and his wife.

CCL Wendy said...

You certainly are a very civic-minded kitty, Carlos! You have outdone yourself when it comes to voting.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

CArl
I like the man to mancat talk. I think you are right...time to go pawprint Kevin's name in....

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Anonymous said...

Voting! :)

Willow said...

Carl that is great help voting in all these events in blogosphere.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

I thought napping and eating were a kitty's civil duties...