Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mica Minnie Moo Muses

Living in a PTU with tubes sticking out of you changes things.  Suddenly I wasn't the bad *ss kitty!  I was scairt! The Lady came to visit me and it felt so good to hide my head in her arms.  No skittishness, no aloofness, no hand shyness, just comfort.  When I was in bedroom isolayshun, she came to sleep with me and I discovered night time scritches and how good it felt to sleep on her or between her arm and body.  I didn't need an exit!

I don't really trust the peoples much during the day, even though they don't make big noises or yell at me and only touch me softly.  I still move under things just in case they are evil and wait for them to move away before I eat.  Nighttime is the time I show them the kitty I would have been if my life had been different. The Lady says this is the good that came about because of Julie's badness.

Poor Magnolia is going through the changes so she can be formerly feral.  And she lost her babies.  I would really like to help her - maybe they would like to borrow Julie! : )  The Lady says not to give up, it can take a long time.  She says I am a lot of work (HEY!!!).

I play enthusiastically while recovering

The Lady had the pleasure of catching me to give me medicines twice a day
I think you know me well enough by now to guess at what that was like

3 comments:

Hannah and Lucy said...

We hope you settle down soon and maybe you can even make a furry furrend.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Magnolia says thanks for thinking about her. She says she is feeling a tiny bit better. I come out to eat now anyway. It may take me a long time to become former feral. WE are so glad to hear that your are cuddling with the Mom. Take care.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I know you can do it, I know you can do it, I know you can do it. See, now it's your turn...you need to know you can do it! We believe in you sweet one!