Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Back Story!

We always have a lot of fun reading other kitties' speculation about what is happening in photos.  We wish reality was as good as a kitty's imagination!  Some are realists, and others just good hearted souls.  You can tell because they see the good and fun in everything!  So here was yesterday's photo:


This is what was happening on the other side of the door:



Yes, Julie and Mica Minnie Moo were trying to kill each other from under the door.  Again.  See MMM's hackles?  No one is playing.  Julie is just too floofy to get any more floofier by putting up her hackles.  Poor Oui Oui runs under the bed pronto at the first sign of their nightly encounter.  She is a lover, not a fighter.


Really!  Are you going to believe those lies and slander?
Do I look like the kind of kitty that would do something like that?
It was just some sisterly teasing and fun!
Look closer!

I'm the very essence of innocence! 
That woman is going to find herself in court with a libel suit one day.


Yes, look closer! 

Remember this photo?
I rest my case.
The Mom

16 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Julie I am afraid you do not look very innocent!

Kat and the Furrsonality gang said...

Yes, we would've destroyed our human if she put us in that little outfit! Well, she dresses us in outfits anyway... oops...

Hannah and Lucy said...

We are sure you are just a tiny bit guilty Julie but only the smallest tiny bit!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Fuzzy Tales said...

Hmm, we really don't think you look innocent, either! :-P

Marg said...

Julie, you have to be tough around all those kitties, don't you. Someone has to be queen. Take care.

Marg said...

Julie, you have to be tough around all those kitties, don't you. Someone has to be queen. Take care.

Unknown said...

I am also called Julie and sometimes look innocent when I'm not, so perhaps it's our name.

The Island Cats said...

Julie, you are one tough cookie!

HH and The Boys said...

Ha! Innocent indeed?

pawhugs, Max

CCL Wendy said...

When I saw that first photo, I just thought that bit of white fluff under the door was some disembodied fur! Dante leaves clumps of fur like that around the house.

Well, I guess the door is a good thing in this case. It certainly keeps that wolf in kitty's clothing from killing poor Mica Moo.

Julie looks so sweet and innocent, but she's a real Miss Jekyll and 'Hide'!

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Dear Juliekinz,
dis iz da mom :\,

dis iz my brofurz & sisfurz :o,

dis iz me ;)) ^..^ hehehehehe.........

♥♥xoxoxoxo♥♥ ^..^ luvz G ;)

Kitty McCormack said...

Lol, love the photos. Made me smile!

Kitty xxx

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

OMC Julie how I am Laughing!! I just want to eat you up!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh dear.
:)
Julie m'dear I get that look sometimes too.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Anonymous said...

Haha those photos made me laugh ;o)
P.S. We know we're early but we are so looking forward to wishing you a happy birthday on Sunday! xo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Julie, you look so sweet and innocent in some photos, then in others you look positively evil. A real Jekyll and Hyde!