Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Asking the Tough Questions


I'm taking advantage of Answer Your Cat's Questions Day cause I've always wondered why:

The mom, WHY did you hafta buy water bowls that look like water coolers?  You ruined all my fun!  If I didn't mind a wet butt, why would you care if I sat on the rims and tipped the water bowls over?


The mom:  Sorry, Oui Oui, it wasn't pleasant walking through water, and did you REALLY not want anything to drink during the day while I was at work?

The mom, are you a drama queen?  I didn't mind!


You know, the mom, I am not always tired at night and sometimes I like a good scratching session in my favorite box to help me get back to sleep.  What's the matter with that?

The mom:  **  glares  **  You know everyone else is sleeping!  I think you are lonely and just want some attention!

So, what is wrong with that?


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


If you are interested in hearing more tough questions from your favorite tabby friends, skip on over to the Tabby Cat Club where there is a whole lot of 'splaining going on!

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

LOL. Two good questions...but we're not sure about your mom's answers!

Katie Isabella said...

OUI OUI! That FACE!!!! But you know you admitted scratching that night, don't you!?

The Whiskeratti said...

We think those are wonderful questions, and your Mom clearly didn't have any good answers! More 3 am frolics seem to be in order here.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oui Oui we think you asked some very good questions and what is wrong with a little scratch here and there or there and here? MOL

Pat Hatt said...

lol sounds to us like your mom is taking the easy way out

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Oui Oui, I need a good question for my advice column this month and I think I will use yours about scratching in the box!

Kitties Blue said...

The only question we are asking today is: Why can't we go outside? We do not like the answer. It seems Mom thinks that temps in the upper teens and low 20s are too cold for cats. We say, buy a heater for the catio, dumb human. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

da tabbies o trout towne said...

grate questshunz oui....tho we iz kinda wunderin why noe FISH iz in yur waterz bowl....small minnow make for a tastee appetizer and spruce de water up sum !!!! ...... lame answers by yur food serviss purrson by de way...just like de lame answers we getted....

:)

A Tonl said...

excellent EXCELLENT questions indeed!!

Annie Bear said...

Oui Oui, those are some excellent questions. You should be able to have a wet butt and tip the water and scratch in the middle of the night.

Cats Herd You said...

We MOLed at "are you a drama queen?" Talk about asking the tough questions, Oui Oui!

The Island Cats said...

Those were some tough questions, Oui Oui. And we think the answers were unsatisfactory! You should be able to scratch whenever you want. And have a wet butt if it makes you happy.