Sunday, July 14, 2013

Mancat Monday


Just before we took a break a couple weeks ago, Queen Katie Isabella graciously bestowed the "My Favorite Things" Award on me!  Various kitties and the blog in general have received awards, but this is my first ever, so I am incredibly honored to receive it.  Thank you, my beautiful Katie, you are one in a million.

Here are my six favorite things, in no particular order:

G - When the mom wants to catch me, she tricks me with food.  I love food so much, I always fall for that evil little trick.  A little shake of a bag of treats and I'm a lost kitty.

8 - I love wearing my tie.

Chillaxin' in my tie.

2 - I have a tiny squeaky little voice, but I love to sing.  I used to serenade Katie's predecessor, Admiral, and how we laughed when we woke her mom with our arias.

Belting one out!

d - When I snuggle with the mom, I have to step (stomp, she says) on her chesticle parts so she knows its me.

& - I like to chase my tail, but only in the bathroom.

It just seems out of place to chase my tail anywhere else.

M - My secret desire is to be knighted by Queen Katie.  Doesn't Sir Carl sound good?

1 -  Oui Oui taught me how to count.

I have been a little out of the loop, so I'm not sure who has gotten this award, so forgive me if I pass it along to someone who has already gotten it.  Of course this is always the hardest part, since there are so many deserving kitties and I'd love to heard about every one of you.

I'd like to pass this along to:

Annie at Lucy's Lounge
Newton at Sometimes, Cats Herd You
Sister Kit at Brian's Home

Thank you, sweet Queen Katie, for thinking of me.  You are the bestest Queen Tennessee ever had!  And ever will!

Purrs and kitty kisses,
Carl


24 comments:

Cats Herd You said...

OMC, Newton is so excited about this award, thank you! We'll have to actually try to respond to this award on the blog -- the head peep is really about that.

We got a good laugh out of "chesticle parts". Pierre stomps those, too. It must be a mancat thing.

Katie Isabella said...

I have to tell you Carl, that you look positively marvelous in your tie. You are so distinguished. Hm. I will fink hard about Knighthood. xxxoooxxx

I LOVE the chesticle parts as I stomp, er, waft across Mom's too. She said my legs are pylons! Driving their way through to the bed beneath her. Such cheek. How dare she?

Katie Isabella said...

And yes, that's YOO alright, mom said. She recognizes that mouth anywhere. You and Admiral are the Sultans of Opera!

The Island Cats said...

Carl, we think you look awesome in your tie! And Sir Carl does sound pretty good. :) So does Sir Wally and Sir Ernie, dontcha think??

A few Good Cats said...

We think those are all good things, Carl!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Concatulations on your award, Carl!

Katnip Lounge said...

Carl, we see NOTHING wrong with your numbering system.

That is all.

Except, CHESTICLES!!!!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Congrats on the awardie Carl! We loved the special things about you (especially yer cute tie).

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations, Carl!
We like your way of announcing your arrival for snuggling. MOL.

Marg said...

Congrats on the award. That is a really pretty one. Good to see you Carl. We don't get to see you very much. We would love to know how MMM is doing. Take care and have a great week.

Annie Bear said...

Aww, Carl, I love the way you count. It was fun reading these things about you. You look so adorable in your tie. Thank you so much for passing this award to me. I'll be sure to blog about it soon.

P.s. The lady had a kitty a long one ago who also liked to chase his tail only in the bathroom, usually on top of the toilet.

Pat Hatt said...

haha you actually like the tie? The cat would eat it.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Congrats Carl! You list was way cool and your counting seems right to me! Sister Kit is so excited to get her first ever award, she says thanks for sharing with her!!!

Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Sir Carl sounds purrfect! I'm crossing my paws for your knighthood! Concatulations on the award!!
QUINN

Kitties Blue said...

Concatulations Carl. We love that final photo of you. Don't know if it is a shout out to Katie or a yawn. Either way, you are an adorable man-cat in your tie. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Anonymous said...

We love your tie and your favorite things list! Thanks for sharing more of you! Purrs....

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood...ewe iz total lee rockin that tie...N we thinkz Sir Carl oh Catzba sounds very honor rarry :) !!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

CArl you rock that tie!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Excellent! And we really like the sound of "Sir Carl"!

Purrs,
The Chans

Marilia said...

OMG! Have a nice week!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Concatulations!
I have a little "squeaky" voice too! Hey, love your tie pal!
Love, Cody

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Concatz on your Awardie Carl ^.,^ you lookz so ♥handsum♥ in your tie.

we thinkz Miss Katie needz to round up ALL her boy toyz and KNIGHT dem ALL! ^.,^

To My Julie ♥♥♥♥♥ XOXOXOXO ^.,^ Gman

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Congrats on your award. So deserving. Also, wishing you a Happy Gotcha Day. So glad you have a wonderful forever home.

Anonymous said...

Wow! what fashions sense! and a singer? with a chesticle obsession? sounds verrah metrosexual, if you ask me. purr-row! Congrats on your awardie, Carl!