Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bad Hair Day #2

So there I was, just slumbering peacefully on the bestest kitty pillow.  Without warning I was awoken by a wet tickling feeling on the back of my head!  Ewwww....I've felt that before!  I shook my head, rubbed and scratched but STILL it tickled!!  I told the mom to STOP, Julie had the fleas, NOT ME!  It doesn't bother the other kitties but it always makes me tickle.  I fussed some more and when I was finally done, this is what I saw.  Ugh!  Another bad hair day!



This was even worse than the Mohawk Mica Moo gave me!  Thanks, mom, you're the greatest!

14 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Ugh! I am glad we don't get that treatment around here. We never go outside, except in the stroller, so we don't get buggies.

Herman

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh how we sympathise with you - we hate our spiky hair when we've been treated to our "treatment". It spoils the looks of carefully arranged furs and makes us look like punks!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Ewww we hate when Mom does that to us. We have to close our eyes. We kind of like that hair do. Gives you a punk look. Have yourselves a great day.

Marg said...

Ewww we hate when Mom does that to us. We have to close our eyes. We kind of like that hair do. Gives you a punk look. Have yourselves a great day.

The Island Cats said...

Oh man, nothing worse than a bad hair day!! Yes, there is...a bad hair day and flea treatment!!

CCL Wendy said...

I think Mommy likes to ruffle your furs on purpose, just to get a photo op!

Believe me though, nothing can made you look bad, sweetie!

Admiral Hestorb said...

You know what kills me, Kitties? I am an indoor girl and tradespeople bring in fleas to me! It really REALLY makes me mad to have a flea treatment.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, you are looking very stylish though!

meowmeowmans said...

We think your spiky hair is Trendy! Very trendy! :)

Layla Morgan Wilde ( Cat Wisdom 101) said...

Never mind, we have something that will make your day. You're a winner!

Mariodacat said...

yikes - that doesn't sound good. That look on your face says it all.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

And it's so hard to lick right there too....*sigh*
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Did poor Julie have fleas? So efurryone gets treated.

You look good with punk hair.

Cat said...

I think you look adorable!!!