Monday, October 24, 2011

Do They Plan This?

The mom here!  I just got done vacuuming and put the vacuum away and this is what I saw:


A trail of Carl furs!  He was the first out of hiding, and I had finished less than 5 minutes before.  Do they PLAN this stuff?  Its like when you clean the litter boxes.  You aren't even done and someone stops by and poops in the box while you're still pouring litter!  Then immediately after you are done, someone else stops by and poops again.  I could understand it sometimes, but ALL the time?  And by the way, couldn't they use a different box than the one you're cleaning?  Do they "save" it up for those moments?  Do they not like anything clean?  **sigh**  I guess they like it to smell like home.  (ewww)

14 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I can vouch for fur trails not being a planned operation - it's just a common, continuous occurrence that has nothing to do with the infrequent cleaning effort of my slave.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We like to snoopervise mum whatever she is doing - she says it is like having two bosses!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Marg said...

Well the same thing happens around here. Just get the litter box clean and before Mom gets turned around, the litter box is stinky dirty again. It just never ends. Take care.

The Island Cats said...

If you ever figure this one out, let me know...I have the same problem!! I swear, they plot against me, sometimes!! :)

Island Cats' mom

Mariodacat said...

he he - I do dat sometimes too. m just think's it cuz I like a clean litter box. Actually, I just like to foul her plans.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Yep, we figure you must like doing that stuff!

Cat said...

We saw Carlos' cowboy picture over at the Halloween blog...too cute!!!

Annie Bear said...

Yes, this all so true and I can totally relate. We barely get done cleaning the box when boom, Simba is in there doing his business (it's always the boy). As soon as we're done vacuuming, someone has to puke. Sigh. Gotta love them!

Katnip Lounge said...

Yes, we DO plan. And it's a lot of work, so quit whining! What else would you be doing with your time?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yep.....

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

My brofur Ping likes to have a clean litter box. He waits until it's clean and then he is the first one to use it!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Ruisje said...

Hi mom ;-)
Here the very same! Add some water and doggy paws to our floor as well...`
As for the litterboxes, YES, we plan that! We cats are clean to ourselves, mom, and we hate a box full of old poop ;-)

Headbumpies
~Ruis

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yes, dats jus da way it is. Clean da box, scent it up. Bacuum da rug, den roll on an rub owr furs all in it.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when your kitties leave little fur prezzies for you after you've worked so hard vacuuming?! Story of my life! Wouldn't have it any other way though ;o)