Sunday, August 28, 2011

WILL THE WIND EVER STOP???

Hi!  This is Julie!  I had a purry, purry nice night sleeping with Mommy in my favorite place!  Well, we really didn't sleep very much at all cause the winds howled purry loudly ALL NIGHT LONG!  We are still awake cause they are so loud!  Instead of sleeping I purred and purred cause I am always so happy to be with Mommy in my favorite place on my favorite pillow.  I do not share my pillow with the other cats cause I don't like them.  They leave the pillow smelling funny, and not in a good way.  Plus it clashes with their furs.  But mostly I just don't like any of them, specially Mica.  My pillow has bright colored snowflakes and cause I am all white and beautiful with a really fluffy tail I look purry good on it.  The really exciting nooz is that WE STILL HAVE LECTRICITY!!!  It did go out 3 times, which scairt me so I had to hide for a little bit till I was sure nothing evil was happening.  Then I went back with Mommy and squeaked at her and purred.  Mommy turned on the peoples TV and she thinks we got about 7 inches of rain, so it is wet outside.  And windy.  Mommy was worried Irene stalled and that's why the winds didn't slow down.  At midnight there were about 300,000 peoples in Murlin without lectricity so Mommy is purry happy we still have it.  We hope every body else is ok.  That is my report.

2 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We're glad you're safe and still have power, and hope that remains the case. Purrs to All Beings affected by Irene!

Update us later if you can, that you're all still okay.

The Lee County Clowder said...

Glad you still have lights. Bee safe, and stay inside, at least until mean Irene goes away.

ppuurrrrrr